Women Empowerment, Social Rights and facilities for ‘Divyanga’, Reservations for Backward classes, Equal Rights to LGBT Community; Social Justice is the Religion of India.
Heart-throbbing story of; Dr. Prakash Amte and his wife Dr. Mandakini Amte, who dedicated their lives, for development of tribal people and protecting wild life, by serving in the forests of Gadchiroli district of Maharashtra.
Watch Full Episode:
- Government Campaigns like Save Girl Child (Beti Bachao), Educate Girl Child (Beti Padhao), Female Foeticide; have improved the Child sex Ratio.
- Supreme Court passed Revolutionary laws like: Death Penalty for Child Rape Under the age group of 0-12 years; Triple Talaq as Unconstitutional, to Empower Muslim Women; Ban on Child Marriages.
- 4% Reservations in Employment for people with Disabilities. Indian Government intends to commence Government Schools in North, South, East, South East and West Zone for ‘Divyanga’
- Section 377 banned. Equal Rights for LGBT community in India; where Love is for all.
- For Scheduled Class, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes Indian Government provides Reservations in various fields.
Social Justice is an Ecosystem to be nurtured by Government and Individuals, where Government play role of a father and Individuals play the role of an Obedient child. Atman, Karma, Dharma, Moksha; this is India’s Belief System. Social Justice is the Religion of India.
Subscribe our channel and be ‘the Buddha’. Stay connected with us at #IAmBuddha page – https://iambuddha.net/ ; to read more such articles, news feeds and blogs. You can find us on Facebook & Twitter as well. Like, Follow and Interact with us and share your ideas, if we like, we appreciate by posting them on our website.