7 thoughts on this subject

at

India needs a strong rejuvenation of its roots to instill nationalism in the minds of the younger generations that seem to have lost their footing. I intend to see our nation as one powerful force to reckon with that can lead by example rather than mimicking alien cultures. We Indians need to be reminded of Article 51 of our constitution to carry out our duties towards the nation rather than asserting our rights all the time. Further, certain indoctrinated beliefs need to be uprooted first in order to achieve anything worthwhile. As the world is quietly entering the fourth industrial revolution, India needs to up its game to upskill the young workforce and generate future leaders and entrepreneurs, instead of mere employees. The right mix of our ancient heritage and modern advances is the need of the hour. Jai Hind.

at

Having a good education system is important which focuses on work ethic than results and nourishes inner creativity and greatness with in

at

Hello Vivek ji,
    I am Sachin , Ph.D. in Physics from university of delhi. As a hobbist i like to read and write Human Personalities. So first I wanna say something about you and then i will explain a little about an idea –

# I am great admirer of your work and precise direction in movies and in general speeches. The small ‘v’ mark on your forehead made up of your hairline is a sign of your frame by frame imaginative creativity (look at the forehead of Walt Disney and Mickey Mouse). Similarly, for Sonu Nigam ji look at his nose from side. He has a unique nose shape which is relevant to their singing talent. I like you guys so this was just a normal observation.

==> This is one my suggestion that Why don’t you write a small 20 to 30 page notebook of India’s unsolved Questions and coverups. A single coverup takes huge study and a complete 1000 page book of work and it takes good concentration and reading ability to grasp all that. So, a small booklet with 200 words small description to each topic will give numerous questions to the public. These questions will raise hunger in the society towards the truth. Then some youtubers will start making videos on it and mainly anybody from the normal public can sideline an anti-national, anational, and misguided person in a debate using these questions. Basically, it is a question booklet to start hunger among the people of india to know more and be skeptic.
    As an example i must share that Patanjali outlets started selling small booklets related to the herbs and their effect on human body and also provided their made in bharat solutions. and with time more people read those booklets and their sale increased. A question booklet with small descriptions or incomplete solutions will make people curious about many things they should know… The right side of an Indian brain has a unique feature that can be confused by the left brain but surely fights back if a proper environment is given. So, Just a question booklet is enough in my opinion.

I would love to help you in writing this and also we can discuss this idea for better clarity (sachscientist@gmail.com). And I would also love to impart my energy in your projects. Please guide me how can i help. And last, Thankyou very much for making people more aware about themselves and the culture of India.

at

Mera Bharat Mahaan 🙂

Vivek, At the end of your Aamir Khan video you mentioned that you welcome collaboration and research from individuals. How does one provide this information to you, specially if it is sensitive in nature? I have just posted a rather long comment under the Aamir Khan video (my username is RayOfLight), do take a look and let me know.

at

Sir,
    I really am enjoying your initiative. Great, Great and Great.
    I have paid Rs 1001/- only and promising to continue to pay on behalf of my country’s welfare.
    Please send me the book or inform me when I will get that book.
    Today sir, the tragic event just to publish a book….. ignominious chapter of Indian Literature Rights.

at

Germany, Scandinavian countries, US/UK, almost all the top countries have a leading institute where top researchers across the world aspire to go.
    The same was with India once upon a time, when researchers, scientists across the world would come to Bharat for the knowledge. My vision is to bring back the same time and make Bharat at the forefront of science.

We desperately need a world-class institute like CERN/EMBL with matching facilities, resources and salaries, where scientists from all over the world would kill to come!
    IITs are more engineering, NCBS comes close, DRDO etc full of politics!

My dream is to build one at Dharamshala, where people would simply like to go, unlike crowed cities like Bangalore/Mumbai!
    Goa/Kerela/Assam are other options.
    Approx $1B to set such an institute.

Another aspect would be to hunt scientists with a vision and then convince them to come to Bharat!

at

we need to find a via media between classical socialism/communism and capitalism . both look at well being top down, ie what is good for everyone.

Be the first Buddha to read our articles!